Tuesday, July 20, 2010

KOL


My awesome husband surprised me with Kings Of Leon concert tickets.  I did mess it up and accidently found out...opps!  I felt bad.  Last monday we found babysitters (bless my mother, mother-in-law, TI, and Faye's heart) and headed over to the Hollywood Bowl for some great music.  I'm thankful for my husband because he toilerates my taste of music, we really like two totally different types of music, but that's ok because he loves me and enjoys it because I do.  I love him so!  We had a great time.


We had to get up and dance when our favorite songs were performed.  PJ laughed at how "white people" dance (please don't feel offended :).  He perceived it as dancing with "no bones," haha that's true!
I'm thankful for my husband who loves me and strives to show me more of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin