Wednesday, March 2, 2011

i like...

This week is busy so I don't have any time to upload pictures that I wanted to share. Excited for my sweet friends bridal shower and MORE importantly her up coming marriage!!! Yay!

Here are some random likes :)

This beautiful sound...

if only I understood :( It was always our families (PJ and I) desire to speak this language. PJ did at one point when he lives there. I can say a couple of phrases but wouldn't it be cool to speak it
coherently?!

Her dress is just so lovely...

Pretty nice leather...

Oh what adorable little girl jacket...

Sad, but true. See where your city lies in "America's Most Toxic Cities 2011'"...

Liking this idea...

And, our former pastor speaking of eternal things, Culture of Discipling...

Well, that's all I can muster up :) Now back to work!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin