Sunday, November 6, 2011

Food Truck Memories

I like cheese. I like grilled cheese sandwiches. Did you know IN-N-Out has grilled cheese sandwiches? I digress. I like food trucks. Good food trucks. 

I recently tried the Indian food truck here in L.A. at the Art Cycle a few months back and it was good! 

We joined RC and Aimee (during the summer) on their food truck adventure in Hawthorne.

 I liked their unique twist to the old timer--freshly made chilly, Fritos, and cheese! Yum!
 I didn't order this but I tasted it. Yummy! I can't remember the name of the food truck :(
OH, so good but so bad :( My Tornado Potato)
 It was ok but I think I should have ordered the way they recommended (Ice Cream Sandwich truck)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin