Monday, February 6, 2012

I like...

this picture of my mom in all white. She looks like Jennifer!


New magazine love! Finally, a Christian based magazine with fun stuff :)

i just love big hats

I love this!

A beautiful diaper bag that doesn't even look like one 

I don't watch a lot of television (because I'd be addicted!) but what about this new show?! 

A lovely industrial table (sits 10 peeps!) and a sexy circular stair case

Despite the hard, beginning 3 months, I really, really miss breastfeeding

Hilarious co-sleeping illustrations 

2 comments:

  1. OMG! The whoever is next to your mom has the most amazing beehive hair! LOVEZ IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was JUST telling steve that i wanted to watch smash as well! and i bookmarked the darlingmag link. Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin