Thursday, March 22, 2012

Family Day-Fun Day!

I love Instagram! Since my lens is broken, this handy-dandy device totally does the job of keeping track of memories. This past family day, PJ and I tried not to overwhelm the kids with errands. It's so easy to just want to do errands all day long since I have PJ's help with the kids. After our kids protesting such activities, and saw it fit to focus on enjoying each other through fun activities. We still managed to get a tiny bit of errands done, but family-fun-day out weighted the boring, snoring errands.





Jesus thank you for our family. Thank you for reminding me that PJ and I are not perfect and need to be refocused periodically (or everyday!) to see where we need to grow as parents. Thank you for our kid's reminding us of our shortcomings. May this type of relationship continue into our old age; we long to be parents that can be corrected and humbly thankful for gentle rebukes by our own children. In Christ name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin