Monday, July 9, 2012

Before and After

 I love love love Rock's long hair! I also love my hubby, so when he would ask if we can cut Rock's hair, I gave in because I understood where PJ was coming from, like Rock's hair in his face. I didn't mind it, but Rock did. Soooo mommy lost, and I was fine with it. PJ and I came to the conclusion that Rock will get one hair cut each year, during the warm months, then I get to vast in his long locks! Although, I don't like the road getting there, because his hair does weird, not so nice things, but I just keep the end goal in mind...Til next year Rock!


 Even the barber didn't want to cut it! He and I both thought it was cool...



 Capsule, our local, walking distance, neighborhood barbershop...They ooze of hip and cool. You can tell by their trendy shop atmosphere and their famous clientele



  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin