Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I like...

{Things appreciated but not coveted}


1. World Market Cute-as-a-Button Loveseat 2. BKR Glass Water Bottles 3. Fossil Vintage Re-Issue Frame Clutch 4. Etsy Custom Individual Portrait 5. J.Crew Garment Dyed Vest 6. Fossil Flight Stainless Steel


I surprised PJ with a BKR bottle for our anniversary. It was obvious to me that I had to get one for him. 

  • He doesn't like stainless steel bottles because of the after taste
  • He would try to save various/random glass bottles with their lids so he can reuse them for water, or orange juice, but that wouldn't work too well, since the cap would rust :( 
  • I tend to be on him for not drinking enough water, a constant debate in our home. This has encouraged him to drink more (among other things, like he thinks he's dying...)!

This bottle just made sense for him. I was blessed with the Fossil Flight Stainless Steel Watch for our anniversary! I like it a bunch and wear it thinking of the Lord's blessing on our marriage :) 


In previous, I LIKE posts, I've never posted anything I actually purchased, but since it was our anniversary, I included them. I guess, I can approve the quality and beauty of those two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin