Thursday, October 25, 2012

They'll Be Days Like This...

 
I sort of feel like holding this sign up... This week has been crazy and God is continuing to throw curve balls.

It's not like I'm bitter towards God. I'm not even really questioning him. But I am praying. I haven't prayed like this in awhile. I feel God's bringing me and others to our knees.

CrossView is getting hit by various trials. These trials are hitting close to home for various reasons. I know CrossView is hitting bumps on the road but praise the Lord he is still sustaining us! I love my church family. I can't begin to speak of how PJ, the kids and myself love these people. Serving them is a privilege but, I'm not gonna lie, it's challenging. It's not anyone's fault. It's the nature of sin and that we live in a fallen world. I don't want CrossView family to ever think they can't come to PJ or I because they don't want to burden us. We grieve with those who are grieving and we laugh with those who are laughing.

God help us to rely on your promises. Send grace Lord because we are in need. In Christ name, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. i will pray for you today. this was the post i needed to stumble upon this Sunday just when I know of people whose hearts are aching and im struggling to pray. thank you
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin