Monday, November 12, 2012

DIY tent


They love snuggling in their tent together :) Story gets the privilege of sleeping on her mattress in the tent. Having three kiddos in a room is do-able! I like hearing them talk before they sleep. I like singing their individual hymns to them while the others listen.

The tent is pretty self explanatory. There's tons of DIY tents out there. One thing I did differently, is I crazy glued pieces of rubber band (that I cut into strips) onto the ends of the wood polls so they wouldn't slip. I haven't sewed a particular fabric together yet. Still thinking-- I'd like the kids to draw their own house, so we'll see what we come up with. The sheet is supported onto the polls with big (really big) paper clips in the mean time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin