Thursday, January 31, 2013

Nutella...

and corn bread...yummy!


Story has a fever :( We got the yucky bug that's going around.

Our grama's in the hospital. She's been there since last Thursday. We're constantly praying for her to be stable enough to be removed off the ventilator and out of ICU. The Lord is gracious and knows what's best.

Our other grama (my side) is recovering from a broken leg! Last year she broke her neck! This lady is a fighter. Praise God her leg seems to be healing slowly.

I'm pregnant and sometimes forget...with this big'ole belly I don't know how that could happen but it does.

Took Rock to his first basketball game with CrossView family and fam. That was fun! I'll have to post some of the pics I took off my phone.

Getting ready for my little sister's baby shower. I'm not doing much but still-- she's having a baby! It seems surreal. We'll be able to have playdates! How fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin