Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Food





The first two were for lunch, since my picky husband won't eat tofu or sushi (boring!). I've been craving sushi every day! I made a salmon sashimi poke bowl which turned out tasty. I'm looking forward to making it again.

Tried to copy Chipotle's tofu dish. Not as good, but it satisfied and was healthy! I've made it twice since.

I breaded the tilapia which I won't do next time. PJ wasn't a fan of the breading either. But it was pretty good when right off the grill.

The shrimp and grits were amazing in New Orleans. When PJ and I talk about the dish we tried there, we salivate! So, I took a stab at it! Pretty good but there's something about the New Orleans dish that was amazing! Ooh, maybe it was bacon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin