Friday, March 4, 2022

simply anxieties

i was dropping off one of my kids and they were nervous walking into a new environment and not knowing anyone. we were rushing out of the car so as not to be late but something stopped me. it was the Lord prompting me to pray. Hmmm, simple yet profound in that moment. talk to God. simple yet profound. i gently ushered my kids into the presence of the Lord with a prayer expecting to be heard and for him to answer as he knows best. it also taught my girls something. when in doubt, we can pray. i usually rush out and kindly ignore one of my kid's comments about their anxiety of stepping into the moment i am rushing into. since its my agenda i simply want quick feet to get where we need to go. this time God met me and stopped me to acknowledge him. so our prayer today was about the situation we were walking into but the prayer also taught me to stop and listen to my kids and for all of us to be reminded we can tap into our Father that hears and cares about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin