Monday, March 28, 2011

Tailgating Party

I decided to have a tailgating party for my son Rock at one of his favorite spots in Los Angeles.  He loves the Griffith Observatory but having an actual birthday there is not ideal, until I saw a blog post (somewhere, I know I'm sad I couldn't find it!) of a wedding, where their dessert station was behind an old vintage truck, which was just SO cute!  When I saw that post it just made sense to me, and it solved my problem--Eureka!  I can have a tailgating party at the Griffith!  I also loved the idea of people being able to visit the Griffith while they're already there.
Rock's count down...
 PJ scoped the place out to get that magical parking spot I asked for :)

 Our MAIN man making his grand entrance



 Great pals

 Goodie bags for the kiddos
 For it being cold (thankfully NO rain) it was a good turn out



 He had a great time, can't you tell?
 We were blessed to see cousins that we haven't seen for 20 years!  


I can't believe he is 5 years old (officially on 4/11)!  We LOVE this guy SO much, God is TOO kind in loaning him to us.  Thank you Lord for this precious gift.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! Everything looked well done. Great job mamas. Looks like the whole family enjoyed it. So wish I was there. ;0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why am I not on here? And why is Jasmine's last name wrong? And what do you mean by "precise gift"? And why am I asking so many questions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so fun! bummer we couldn't be there to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin