Thursday, March 24, 2011

DIY Fabric Fringe

Laid my eyes on this pretty decor idea from 100layercake (can't remember exactly what beautiful wedding deco entry) and just had to incorporate into my friend's bridal shower.  I've seen this DIY project all over the blogosphere.  Upon making it and using for her shower, we also used it at her Bachelorette. 

Very easy, but time consuming, depending on how long you want it.  I recommend doing a short length.  I didn't realize how long it was taking until I was well into the project.  Thankfully I had my pals come along and cut with me!

Choose fabric of your liking,
Cut 1.5 x 14 inches of strips,
Then tie unto rope... 
Tada!


 (Her bachelorette party)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin