Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Spring Roll Please

This past weekend I attended two bridal showers. It's great anticipating the big day "when the two shall become one"! 

The second shower was for our good friend Melody, her kind bridemaids surprised her with a cute intimate dinner at a yummy Mexican restaurant. The first shower, we were lavished with terrific food--authentic egg and spring rolls. OH MY GOSH, SO good! I couldn't keep my fingers off them.  So when it came time to leave, to my relief, Kim (bride-to-be) handed everyone little baggies of egg and spring rolls! I not only got one baggie BUT two. Guess what was my lunch and dinner for the next two days?! That's right, Kim's bridal shower take home goodies.
Every bit was not satisfying-- it left me wanting more and more!

Lord, may these individual couples grew in loving each other but grow in love far more with you! Marriage will grow them in ways not percieved or prepared for, so give them grace to trust the good work you are doing in them and the sin that you want to perge from their hearts. Help them decrease so you may increase. May they cherish each other and fall more in love as the years pass. Give them grace to display Christ and Church to their family, friends, and world! In Christ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin