Friday, September 9, 2011

Offically In Session

I can't believe my cutie is in KINDERGARTEN! He was SO excited to leave in the morning to his Classical Conversations class. 

He made sure he packed his backpack with some essentials: a notebook, pencil, vocab list, 3 toys AND a beef jerk. He doesn't eat beef jerky--it's his dad's-- but he thought it could come in handy. I packed his lunch and he rode off with dad. I was so sad I didn't take him, since both girls were sick :(

Here's a peak of his day...




 Lord thank you SO much for the opportunity of sending my little son to school and the blessing of  homeschooling him. I pray he loves to learn and that he will grow up to want to change the world for Christ Jesus! In His name, amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin