Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rose Bowl Virgin

BUT not anymore :) I've heard, seen, read so many things regarding the infamous Rose Bowl Flea Market that occurs the 2nd Sunday of every month. I've had the itch to go but really, it's just unrealistic for me, since Sunday is PJ's heaviest work day and with so many things going on from our home after CrossView, it makes it almost impossible to attend. SO how did I manage to find a little Sunday time? Well, my Lovely hubby let me go :) Well.... it was for a one time, side job I picked up (by God's grace), that hopefully I'd like to post about when the logistics are handled. Anyways, here are a few sights...


Friend Sophea

Friend Kosal (Sophea's hubby)






It was fun to finally see what all the fuss was about, but I hardly think I'll be back anytime soon. And honestly, I don't feel like I'll be completely missing out, I really do prefer thrift stores, the prices are better and I feel its more of a hunt, at least I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin